Friday, October 31, 2008

MOvember




Today is the last day for a month that I will be shaving.
As part of the mens health charity in the UK Movember encourages men to grow a moustache to raise awareness for Prostate Cancer.

All info here: movember.com

So along with my flat mates and most of the men in my work place I will be growing a moustache.
There is even a moustache emporium opening on Charlotte Street in London: www.mosemporium.co.uk where you can get your moustache trimmed and styled for free.

I will be taking a photograph every day of my progress and posting it to my blog for all 3 of my followers to see so be sure to check back.

I am a little apprehensive that my facial hair may go ginger when it gets to a certain length.

To celebrate the moustache I have included pictures of my 4 favourite people with moustaches.

No comments: