Friday, March 20, 2009

My First Podcast



I made a mix for the already legendary Locast podcasts.
You can subscribe to the podcast here using itunes
when the box pops up click launch application and it will take you to itunes where you can subscribe.
It is FREE, you just need to log on using your itunes/apple log on which you should have if you own an ipod and have registered it.

Or if your not too hot on pod-casts and all the new technology then you can download it as an mp3 here and keep it for ever:
My First Podast.mp3
Drop the file into your itunes or whichever software you use to play music.

Give the rest of the mixes a listen too.
Theres a pretty eclectic mix with sets from Patl aka PaulOrder , Lo , and a-filter.

Check out the podcasts direcotry at the Locast site: www.locast.co.uk

Here is the tracklisting for my mix:

Palmitos Park – El Guincho
Lips - Micachu & The Shapes
Straight to Hell - The Clash
Kamphopo - The Very Best (Esau Mwamwaya & Radioclit)
Way More Brazil - Diplo
Bucky Done Gun - M.I.A.
Shimmy Shimmy Ya - Ol' Dirty Bastard
Again & Again - Roots Manuva
Poison Dart ft Warrior Queen - The Bug
Where's My Money (Caspa Remix) - TC
Opera - Bass Clef
Money Folder (Four Tet Remix) - Madvillain
Sabali - Amadou & Mariam
My Night With The Prostitute From Marseille - Realpeople
Smile Upon Me - Passion Pit
The Bears Are Coming - Late Of The Pier
Brother Sport - Animal Collective
All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem

No comments: